Celiveo Enterprise – tani i skalowalny system zarządzania drukiem dedykowany do obsługi sprzetu HP / Ricoh / Xerox / Konica Minolta / Toshiba . Podstawowa funkcjonalność: statystyka kosztów drukowania i kopiowania dokumentów, zarządzanie pracami, autoryzacja przy urządzeniu, wydruk podążający.
Enterprises constantly face the challenge of managing the more and more documents captured and issued by large numbers of employees, across many different departments and locations.
Just alone, printers and MFPs output is a major part of these activities; according to industry analyst IDC, worldwide page volume from digital hardcopy devices now runs into the trillions.
As the industry publication Business Computing World put it, “Despite the notion of a 'paperless office' being the target for so many years, companies of all sizes continue to face cost challenges associated with documents printing.”
But it doesn't stop there – printing raises many other significant issues for enterprises as well, including:
- Security issues – Too many digital documents are printed when they should not and too many printed confidential documents are lost, leaked or left unattended on tables, printers output trays
- Costly productivity loss – Employees often have to walk long distances (sometimes up- or downstairs, or even into different buildings) to collect documents from the “right” printer. Once they arrive at the printer, the documents may have been accidentally collected by someone else or the printer may be out of toner or paper – meaning the user has to start the entire process again and there may be a document confidentiality issue
- High wastage costs – Unauthorized users, with no budgetary accountability, can repeatedly waste money, paper, ink and toner at the touch of a button on printers and copiers
- Environmental credibility – Green credentials are high on shareholder – and activist – agendas, yet environmentally costly resources like paper, toner, ink and paper can be readily wasted by unauthorized users on printers and copiers
- Unreliable budgeting – Printing and copying costs are not transparent, and cannot be properly attributed across different individuals and departments, turning budget management and forecasting into a guessing game
- Devices don't pay their way – Each printer needs to be optimized to deliver the most utility to the largest number of users – but this is often difficult with multiple devices and multiple print queues
- Mounting IT support costs – Complex print networks and multiple print queues mean that users increasingly have to call on IT support to add and delete printers, or print to alternative devices, and printer support requests are always an emergency. Combining the printers diversity with the multiplicity of IT systems used in the company such as Windows, Mac, Unix, SAP, creates a huge complexity that creates high cost and security loopholes.
Celiveo Enterprise is the only solution available in the market today that comprehensively addresses all these enterprise document output concerns, from an IT infrastructure point of view and not just printer or copier-centric.
Uniquely, it is centered around documents rather than devices. It manages most sources of documents, from Windows, SAP R/3, Unix, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, VMware, Citrix, EMRs, trying to keep the information digital. Celiveo Enterprise controls documents output and traces the usage of printers of copiers, increases productivity by simultaneously eliminating time wasted on needless printing, reduces printing costs, decreases IT support overheads and enables users to print securely to whatever device and location is most efficient and convenient for them. That strategy allows IT administrator to right-size the printers and copiers fleet, secure document output and drastically reduce the overall documents processing cost.
Unique Benefits of Celiveo Enterprise
Here are just some of the benefits that Celiveo enables enterprise managers to bring to their business:
- Eliminate servers - Celiveo solutions are available serverless, enabling efficient documents output management even in locations where it is impossible or too costly to install servers. Server-based or combined server/serverless deployments are also possible (see our serverless datasheet here). All variants work seamlessly with all industry-leading printing platforms.
- Boost employee productivity – When documents printing is necessary, save valuable (and costly) time spent struggling to connect to the “right” printer; no more travelling the length of the building to pick up one piece of paper; no more time spent chasing the whereabouts of highly confidential documents that have disappeared in the time it takes to walk to a distant device. Users can reach the nearest and most convenient printer and collect their documents by swiping their badge or entering their PIN code.
- Dramatically reduce printing costs – Ensure that printers and copiers are accessible only to authorized, authenticated users who will use it with a sense of financial responsibility; dramatically reduce wastage. Individual rights based directly on Active Directory or LDAP directories makes it a breeze to manage individual rights.
- Roaming users can output documents – With Celiveo Enterprise, the company visitors, guests and roaming employees can selectively access authorized printers and copiers features from their smartphone, tablets and laptops. It is also the most advanced BYOD solution for printing and access to copiers.
- Improve environmental credentials – Printing and copying generates a lot of CO² consumption through logistics, maintenance, device energy and consumable usage. Managing down printing and wastage and right sizing the output devices fleet has a significant positive effect on the enterprise's environmental footprint and will be well received by the business's stakeholders and publics.
- Enhance security and confidentiality - Strong user authentication and end-to-end PKI documents data encryption means that only the person who has sent a document for print, or a securely delegated colleague, can collect that document and they are secure both in transit and at rest.
- Decrease IT support requirement – Printer configuration modifications are greatly simplified through a single print queue for all users, and the system is available for Windows, VMware, Citrix and even SAP – little or no manual intervention is needed when reducing the printers fleet.
- Make costs transparent – User names and authentication deliver traceability; every print job can be attributed to a single user and, therefore, to the department they are part of, enabling accurate cost recovery.
Here is how Celiveo will achieve all those goals
The Celiveo Enterprise Pack operates serverlessly, eliminating the need for costly print servers, reducing network traffic, and delivering a range of further enterprise-grade benefits. These include, for example, high resilience and failover capability, strong user authentication that is unaffected by WAN/LAN failure or LDAP availability issues, and compatibility with existing server-based printing in mixed architectures.
Unlike other print solutions, the Celiveo Enterprise Pack combines all the critical enterprise print benefits in one single product – yet delivers the flexibility of integration to suit the specific needs of many different vertical sectors, through the availability of industry-specific Connectors.
Celiveo Enterprise works with existing corporate identification methods for authentication, including PIN, proximity badge, PKI smart card and swipe card, ensuring that documents can only be collected by those who are authorized to collect them.
It can validate users directly through AD/LDAP, through self-enrollment, through Single Sign On (SSO) or even local list, offering organizations plenty of integration options. It can secure any or all printers and MFP functions, as well as limit which functions employees can use.
The Celiveo Pack-Badge includes the badge reader (swipe, Proximity or contact PKI Smartcard) so that badge number reading is consistent whatever printer or MFP is used.
For more information, click here
Celiveo Enterprise secures print jobs both at rest and en route to the print device, using strong PKI encryption.
Encryption is performed at the client PC level or in a shared print queue before any spooling, decryption takes place at the printer level – so the process is secure from end to end.
For additional security, print jobs files automatically self-delete after release or according to a predefined expiration time, thus removing the kind of sensitive data that often presents a security risk.
For more information, click here.
The Celiveo Enterprise Pack enables organizations to actively reduce printing costs through quotas and rules-based printing. It makes it possible to set multiple restrictions on a user, user group, organization unit, and printer – for instance, according to document size or cost, whether the document is color or black and white, etc.
Tracking and Reporting
Celiveo Enterprise audits print activity fully and effectively, regardless of the operating system the print job originates from.
Its Celiveo Track-GreenSaver feature audits data from enterprise-standard directories Sources such as Workgroups, and Active Directory and bill back organizational units for the actual print and copy usage.
In addition, it can accurately report cancelled or partial print or copy jobs, email and fax, and deleted jobs, ensuring total clarity around users' interactions with the print system and their implications for costs, budgets, security and operational risk.
For more information, click here
Celiveo Enterprise – other helpful resources
Celiveo proposes various additional modules, such as a Celiveo Print-Web BYOD and Guest printing, SAP printing and vertical market connectors.
For a more detailed list of features and functions of SAP printing, click here.
For a more detailed list of features and function of Celiveo Print-Web, click here.
Learn more from the tabs above
In the tabs above, take a look at our Further Benefits section for more detail on why Celiveo is the most advanced printing solution available on the market today that enables enterprises to boost security, enhance user productivity and keep printing costs low.